Groundwater Country Music Festival (CMF) is Australia’s fastest growing country music festival. Cemented with a reputation for bringing people together, in 2019, the festival attracted over 70,000 attendees to the Broadbeach precinct and wider Gold Coast community across three action-packed days. In 2021 we expect to welcome similar attendance to the 2019 festival as we bring country to the coast.
Right now, we’re dotting our i’s and crossing our t’s and are getting everything finalised to bring Groundwater CMF to Broadbeach. Are you ready to greet our country music artists and fans and give them an experience or offer they will never forget? We’ve put together our top tips on how you can leverage our captive audience at Groundwater CMF this November and create positive outcomes for your business.
- Remind your fans that Groundwater CMF is coming in November! Use the official Groundwater CMF Media Kit to access a range of digital assets, images and information that you can use to help market your business in the lead up to the festival.
- Give our Groundwater fans a reason to stop by your business while they’re at the festival or on the Gold Coast. Announce that you will hold a promotion, giveaway or themed event – be creative. Just remember to tie your promotion back to country music so that it appeals to the demographic attending the festival, this will ensure your business experiences positive economic return.
- Theme up! Get in the Groundwater CMF spirit by decorating your business. If you play music in your business, play the official Groundwater CMF Spotify Playlist.
- Attract new customers by offering a promotion or discount during the festival. Our festival attendees love exploring the Broadbeach precinct, especially for those surprise and delight experiences. Create something that will catch their eye and attract them to your business.
- Offer a festival-themed product. An example may be creating a Groundwater themed cocktail, tasting plate or dinner menu.
- Hold a festival themed competition or giveaway. Use data collection to build your database and social media strategies to secure more followers.
- Create a promotion and develop an email or social media campaign to entice your new fans back to your business after the festival has ended.
- Share our Groundwater CMF social media posts to your business’ social media pages to show those who didn’t attend what they missed out on to ensure they visit your business at attend the festival next year.
You can also reach out to the team at Major Events Gold Coast and find out how you can be involved in next year’s festival.